Classroom Sanity Saver: Teacher Planner

Classroom Sanity Saver #2 for Back to School (you know it's going to come faster than we are ready for)!

THE TEACHER PLANNER

The Teacher Planner is essential to saving your sanity.  Jot down school events, lesson plans, personal commitments and more!  Its usefulness cannot be overstated.

BUT, let me tell you right now, the less I have to carry the better

So, a teacher planner is just one more thing I have to carry around. 

A better idea is to make a 1 inch or 1/2 inch teacher binder with planner pages!  That way I can stash everything I need for a sub, everything my school gives me to reference - parent lists, handbook, etc. - and staff meeting notes in one spot!  

So, my planner I created is simply a cover, info page, and monthly and weekly pages - perfect to go in your existing teacher binder!  Perfect to use month after month, year after year! Just print and go!

No one wants to carry around one more thing.



Click images above to go to my TPT.





Comments

Popular Posts